Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Apple Festival and Church Fall Festival

Okay, I admit...it has been too long since my last post. (at least for anyone anxious to see pictures of Reagan) At least there is facebook though and I have posted some recent pictures there. My goal was really to try and post on the blog at least once a week. I guess I didn't really succeed with that! I have lots of excuses but I won't bore you with those.

So a few weeks ago we checked out the Apple Festival in town with some new friends. Honestly, we weren't too impressed. For being the apple festival there wasn't much "apple" stuff. One small booth selling baked apple goods (which by the way the fried apple pies were pretty good) and some politician was giving out apples! Other than that it was your typical festival booths and after about 20 minutes we had seen everything there was to see. We did find a couple fun things for Reagan to do though!

Pony Ride...although it seemed more like a horse than a pony to me!
She loved riding and wasn't scared at all. Guess we need to go to Aunt Yvette's house to ride her horse sometime!
Riding in the barrel train!
So cute that just her head stuck out!

We decided we could have more fun at the park and headed there when we left for playtime and lunch! Too bad I didn't get any pictures of Reagan with her new friend Kaylee!

We also checked out the fall festival our church had a few weeks ago.  Reagan had lots of fun on the inflatable bouncy thing ( I am pretty sure that is the official name for it!), checking out all the animals, going on a pony ride and taking a hayride.
She loved this thing!
The slide was definitely her favorite. Wish I had a picture of her going head first. She thought that was hilarious!
Not too sure about that goat!
She was going in for a pet here, not a hit, as it would appear!
Look..we are not forcing her to pet an animal..she is doing it on her own!
Now this looks more like a pony ride! Two times now..Reagan is an expert now, right?!
 Mommy and Reagan on the hayride!

Other things that have kept us busy, and which I hope to blog about eventually are the YMCA Fall Festival, the purchase of our new house (which we hope to move into in a few weeks) and Trick or Treating!

3 comments:

momof4 said...

Love the pictures! Reagan looks like she enjoyed the festival.

We like the pictures of facebook too.

Retired teacher said...

Oh my gosh - love the rides on the horse and pony! Cheyenne would love to see her! Hope we can all get together sometime..... can't wait for you to post pictures of your new house!

Nicole said...

She is getting so big! And the apple festival isn't all that because you're used to the one up in Cedaredge that is pretty nice. :)