Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Reagan!

It's only been a little over 2 months but I'm finally getting around to posting about Reagan's 2nd Birthday party! My constant goal is to get caught up on my blog..obviously I'm not being very successful. Anyways, we had a great time celebrating our precious girl's second birthday!
Her birthday banner!
Table centerpiece!

Elmo pinata!
Treat bags!
Family picture...Reagan style!
At least we got her to smile, even if she wasn't looking at the camera!
Yummy birthday cake!
Can't forget about the cupcakes!
Kiddos playing!
Checking out the tools!
Hi Hazel!
Paula and Hazel!
All the kiddos waiting for their turn with the pinata!
Who knew that new age pinatas had stings you pulled! I guess the days of whacking it with a bat are over!
Ella's turn!
Opening presents!
She has mastered the task of opening presents!
Time to blow out the candle!
How this girl eats her cupcake!
Yummy, yummy cupcake!
The pretty glass Elmo my Mom made for Reagan! We just have to find the perfect place to hang it!

Happy Second Birthday to our sweet angel. So glad God gave you to us two years ago!

No comments: