Thursday, October 6, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Who doesn't like a good PB & J??? And who doesn't like reading a blog post about it too?? Well, everyone in our family loves a yummy PB&J sandwich, but I'm pretty sure no one enjoys them more than Reagan.

Already digging in!

Yummy!

"I wish this was my lunch everyday!"

Who says you can't dance and eat at the same time?!


Nothing better than a little milk to go with my sandwich!

Usually the mess Reagan makes while eating her PB&J is much worse, but she enjoys it so much I don't mind cleaning her up. Although I'm pretty sure she would be perfectly fine walking around for the rest of the day with jelly all over her face!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! You have a blog!! I can keep with the little beauty. :)

Theresa said...

Peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time. Peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat.

LOL. You had to know someone would do it!

Reagan is as adorable as ever! She is just so cute! I especially like the 2nd picture!