Monday, October 3, 2011

Creative Discovery Museum

I haven't forgotten that in my last post I said I would write about our visit to the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga and I am finally getting around to it! So a couple weekends back we headed back to Chattanooga to check out the museum. Some people had told us it would be fun, but I always wonder how much there will be for Reagan to do at her age. I agree that it was pretty fun for her, but there will be a lot more she can do once she gets a little older so we are looking forward to making some more trips in the future.
Reagan loved playing in the water. She especially loved filling up the boat and dumping the water on the ground. Next time maybe we should put her in some rain boots!



Daddy and Reagan had lots of fun climbing!

Some local high school students were dressed up as several different nursery rhyme characters and we had fun visiting each different one.



Okay, maybe Reagan didn't have as much fun. She was terrified of Little Bo Peep's sheep so we did what every good parent does and forced her to pet the sheep!



She did have fun making a crown, or at least watching Daddy make her a crown!



Amazingly, she actually wore the crown for about 20 minutes before she yanked it off!



Going down the slide in style!



Helping Daddy sing!




If it makes noise, you know Reagan is going to like it!



What is better than a rooftop swing?!

We only spent a couple hours here, but there was still a lot more to do. I'm pretty sure we will be making some more visits here in the near future!


3 comments:

Amber Whitley said...

Wow, this looks like a lot of fun! I'm sad that I missed it :( Being far away from my neice sucks...

momof4 said...

That looks like a great place to visit! Kid's museums are great in the winter when you can't get outside.

I loved the picture of Reagan in the crown. What a cutie!

Theresa said...

Looks like a great place. I totally got a laugh from you guys making her pet the sheep. LOL

So sweet of daddy to make her a crown!