Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas (Part 3 of our adventure)

Christmas morning was spent at my Dad and Stepmoms house with my brother and his family coming over also. We always eat a yummy brunch before we open presents.
Reagan was ready to open presents...even those that were not for her!
My favorite little girl!
This is as good as it gets when trying to get a picture of 4 kids...still pretty cute!
Teddy was getting into the present opening!
Reagan was happy to get a singing Elmo!
Alex and his glow dome!
I think only Papaw and Reagan understand what is going on here!
Teddy and Eli opening presents!
Reagan is inspecting the present she got for Teddy. I think she approves!

We had fun celebrating Christmas with my family, but we still weren't done....We headed north on Christmas afternoon to celebrate Christmas with John's extended family.

No comments: