Saturday, January 21, 2012

John turns 39!

This post is long overdue (like most), and maybe someday I will be able to keep the blog up to date. Hey, I'm just happy I am actually getting around to doing the post! So back in December, we celebrated John's birthday. For those wondering, I am not nearly as old as John, although I am pretty sure Reagan has aged me! The neat thing about John's birthday is that he will turn the big 4-0 on 12-12-12.I guess I am obligated to do something a little more exciting for that milestone. We still enjoyed our quiet family birthday this year.

The sign Reagan made for Daddy (okay, maybe she got a little bit of help!)
Guess who picked out the birthday balloons?!
Daddy and Reagan at dinner!
The yummy before picture...I won't show you the after picture as it now kind of disgusts me!
Our little cutie is ready for dinner!
Ready to open the present and eat the "coco"!
Yes, I was too lazy to make him a cake myself...I only reserve those special talents for Reagan's cakes!
Someone couldn't wait to get a taste of the frosting!
I think it is good, but I'm not totally sold on it yet!
Opening the card from Reagan!
Reagan even helped with decorating the paper!
Reagan is making sure she approves the gift for Daddy!


Up next (and hopefully soon) will be some Christmas pictures!


No comments: