Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pinterest...my latest addiction!

I guess I was a little slow to jump on the pinterest bandwagon. My cousin's wife, Theresa, had mentioned it to me and when I finally got around to getting on it, I admit I spent most of the rest of the evening poking around on it and "pinning" lots of fun things. Needless to say, I don't think I got anything else done that night and as John would say...I was addicted! Now I just need to find the time to make and do everything I've pinned! I have found time to make a few things for Reagan and I've actually tried out several of the recipes I've pinned.
Reagan really loves dumping out all the balls and putting them back in the container! This game is a hit!
The cats especially like when Reagan decides she is done playing and leaves the balls on the floor. The cats like to carry them around in their mouths! (Which I find totally annoying because they cry the whole time they are carrying them. I run around trying to catch them to get the balls back)
Reagan loves taking wipes out of the container so I knew she would love this toy!
She quickly mastered how to get all the fabric pieces out of the container!

I didn't take any pictures of all the food I've made off of Pinterest, but we've liked almost all them. I'm looking forward to making some more and finding some time to make some of the other cool ideas I've found. I'm pretty sure my "Sweet Treats" board has the most pins...maybe I need to find a few more recipes for my "Gettin' Healthy" Board! If you haven't joined Pinterest yet, you should plan on not accomplishing anything else for a little while when you start "pinning"!

2 comments:

momof4 said...

So Addicting! I love pinterest!

Theresa said...

We really like the pom pom and wipes container toy too. Pinterest is so much fun!