Sunday, May 6, 2012

St. Patrick's Day and the Circus

I'm obviously still trying to catch up on my blog so I am finally just getting around to blogging about St. Patrick's Day and the circus. The day before St. Patrick's Day Reagan and I went to a potluck with some other mom's I've met in town. I brought the yummy fruit pictured below.
It had to be a rainbow of course. I wanted to lay it out on a tray, but didn't have one big enough and then I wondered what it would look like after transporting it in the car!
I made these yummy treats for us (thanks to pinterest for the recipe). They aren't as good as rice krispie treats in my opinion, but they were still good, and festive!
Of course John had to make Reagan shamrock shaped pancakes for breakfast on Saturday morning!
Reagan thinks they are yummy!

After breakfast, we took Reagan to get some Easter pictures done. Nothing like knocking out one holiday pictures on another one! Then after Reagan got a nap in we headed to the circus! We were attempting to see how much we could fit into one day!

Mommy and Reagan!
Daddy and Reagan!
Reagan enjoyed watching the elephants!
We thought they were pretty entertaining also!
The way too expensive toy we bought for Reagan to keep her entertained when she started to get restless. I'm pretty sure she has played with it once since we went to the circus. I think I'll just take it with us if we go back next year!
John and I were impressed with these two...Reagan not so much! Yes, that is the women holding the man up!
I guess this is as good as it gets when you try to take a family picture at the end of a long day!

2 comments:

momof4 said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! I bet Reagan Loved the circus. She's such a cutie!

Theresa said...

What a fun day! I love the pancakes and that fruit tray is making me drool! I bet the circus was cool!