Monday, April 9, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yes, I realize yesterday was Easter and I am just now getting around to posting about Valentine's Day. Maybe by Christmas I will learn how to do a better job of keeping up to date with the blog!
We typically don't do much for Valentine's Day. I'd like to think that we can show our love to each other on other days besides those designated on the calender. With Reagan around we tend to celebrate it just a little more though.

Reagan loves balloons! This balloon lasted a long time too!
It is only appropriate to get heart shaped pancakes for Breakfast (thanks to Daddy)!
Checking out her new VeggieTales DVD! This only made it through a couple viewings before Reagan got a hold of it when no one was looking and broke it in half! We have a destructive little girl on our hands!
Yummy!

After breakfast the day started off a little rough for Reagan. She got clawed pretty good on the face (which you can see in later pictures) while we were at the YMCA in the morning. She had two band-aids on her face when I went to pick her up but she is tough and didn't act like it bothered her. Then we went to a Valentine's party where she had lots of fun. I forgot my camera though so I don't have any pictures of that!

And this is what happens when you wait till evening to try and get a picture of her...



Quick...snap the camera before she moves again!
Do you remember me saying she was destructive?? I still love her more than words can express though!

No comments: