Friday, June 1, 2012

Easter (Part 1)

Easter activities kept us pretty busy, so I decided I better do posts in segments. I never know how much time I'm going to get to work on these blog posts (since most of them are done when Regs is napping). One of the first Easter activities we did was an egg hunt and festival at a local church here in town.
First ever face painting and by the look on her face I'm not sure if she liked it or not!
Grabbing for some of her first ever popcorn! I guess this day was filled with many firsts for Reagan!
More popcorn! I'm pretty sure she liked the popcorn better than the face painting!
Yummy popcorn!
First ever egg hunt and she is already a pro! Well, I guess she did do an egg hunt last year, but it was really more of us picking up eggs for her since she had no idea what was going on!
Getting more eggs!
No eggs left behind!
Yep, finding even more eggs!
On the lookout for more eggs! I wish I had taken a picture of her basket when she was done. It was full and she quickly discovered that yummy candy was hidden inside those eggs!

No comments: