Monday, June 4, 2012

Pinterest Fun!

So I totally LOVE pinterest, and I'll be the first to admit that I pin way more than I'll probably EVER be able to accomplish. I did find some time recently to try out some new things for Reagan though.
Mess Free Finger Painting!
Checking it out!
"Look Mommy!"
She decided she needed a closer look at it!
 
While this mess free finger painting seemed like a good activity, it didn't keep Reagan's attention very long. I'm pretty sure I spent more time playing with it than Reagan did!


Next, we tried out cloud dough. It is just flour and baby oil.
Digging right in!
Scoopin' it up!
Filling up the cup!
See the mess???...That must mean it is fun! At least Reagan had quite a bit of fun with it!

Then we made homemade playdough...so easy to make!
All ready to play with!
First time playing with playdough!
Figuring it out!
We also made blue playdough! "I see you Mommy!"

Then we made some slime...also very easy to make!
Poking the slime!
"This stuff is fun!"
The slime was a hit! We have since learned that "slimy" doesn't come out of hair or clothes very easily. Or out of shoes. Yeah, Reagan thought it would be a good idea to fill her shoe with "slimy"!

No comments: